SHOW HOME HOURS
Come in and have a chat to one of our friendly staff.
Showhome is open Wednesday to Sunday 11am to 4pm
Greenhaven Smart Homes
See Greenhaven Smart Homes for affordable modular eco homes in NZ. Our healthy homes are cost effective, architecturally designed and eco friendly. We're based in Kapiti and we started here, first building in Kapiti, then Wellington and Palmerston North. Our popular modular homes are adaptable, enabling you to add modules to the initial floor plan to create a home you will love. Get started by looking through our architecturally designed house plans, visit our show home, or call us on 0800 777 175.
Eco friendly homes
We're taking the future of building forward. Our philosophy is simple, to build homes using sustainable products and energy saving features. Our clever floor plan, with few hallways and wasted space, creates a smaller ecological footprint, competitive building costs and other added benefits that come with eco homes. Find out more about our eco friendly homes.
Modular homes with modern design
Our modular homes do not compromise on style or sense of space, with raking or mono pitch ceilings and our clever use of flexible space also creates easy access for the elderly or disabled.
Each Greenhaven smart home is designed with the latest wind and earthquake-resistant bracing systems and built for New Zealand's coastal environment. Minimum maintenance is required.
Greenhaven smart homes are adaptable; the floor plan offers a contemporary lifestyle for modern families. The modular home components allow you to add pods. Add to the two bedroom floor plan to create a three bedroom, four bedroom or five bedroom family home and choose from single level or two storied homes.
Whether it's a family home or beach house you are looking for, Greenhaven Smart Homes has the budget and style to suit you and your family.
Greenhaven Smart Homes design philosophy
To provide module-based modern homes that are:
- Smart floor plans with few hallways and wasted space enables a smaller overall house area at a competitive initial cost. The substantial savings in energy costs over the life of the home further reduce the life cycle cost.
- Our smart homes are built for New Zealand's coastal environment with a minimum of maintenance required.
- The primary structural material (wood) is a proven performer over hundreds of years, and the latest wind and earthquake resistant bracing systems are utilised.
- Wood is abundant, renewable and carbon neutral – it will sequester enough carbon to mitigate the energy used in construction and operation, has a low embodied energy content, does not emit chemical pollutants into the house and thereby minimises the impact of the dwelling on the environment.
- The modular floor plans offer a contemporary lifestyle for modern families (including office alcoves and break out living spaces). Wide hallways and doors, including sliding walls, offer flexible use of spaces and easy access for the elderly or disabled.
- Various energy efficient design features as detailed below ensure healthy and comfortable living for the lifetime of the dwelling.